MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
When: Saturday, November 5, 2022 – RAIN OR SHINE
Time: 9 a.m. until Noon (or until the truck is full)
Location: Bridgestone Operation & Education Building, 19720 Kuykendahl Road, Spring, Texas
Instructions: Drive-thru only, no walk ups. Attendants will take boxes/bags of paper from your vehicle and return the empty containers to you. The Shred-it Truck has a maximum capacity of 7 tons.
- Paper products (notebook paper, magazines, tax documents, newspapers, folders, etc.)
- Metal you can easily bend with your fingers (staples, paper clips, thin metal brads in paper folders)
- NO three-ring binders or binder clips
- NO wet paper or plastics or pressurized containers
- NO hard drives, CDs or disks, video tapes, film or ink cartridges/toners
- NO cardboard boxes or tubes
- NO batteries or electrical items
- NO syringes